About this article
1. 【Curing All Gel Polish Gel With new professionally designed 365 / 405nm Dual UV + LED light source, our nail lamp is applicable for curing almost ALL nail gels! Such as UV Gel, Builder Gel, Sculpt Gel, Rhinestone Gemstone Glue, CND Shellac, OPI and LED Nail Gel. No branding requirement though! NO NEED FOR FANS!
2. 【80W high power, quick drying】 42 light pearls evenly distributed, no dead zone, drying nail polish in all directions, quickly and efficiently. Besides, with special technology, the light is like sunlight, not a single UV light, it will not hurt your eyes and more black hands during nail drying. Comes with adapter, power cord and US plug, voltage: 100V-240V 50Hz / 60Hz
3. 【Upgraded Version Bigger Space】 Our model nail lamp is an upgraded version, having larger space, you can dry the nail polish with whole hand, save your time. And, there is a removable bottom, it can be easily applied to your feet, also easy to clean.
4. 【4 timer + dual power option】 Flexible drying options with 4 timer settings: 10s / 30s / 60s / 99s low heat mode, easy to operate with smart sensor, also 80W / 54W switch freely in 2s, enjoy of a professional nail Drying, IDEAL CHOICE FOR THE LIVING ROOM AND THE HOME.
5. 【100% Satisfaction】 We are committed to all customer`s problems, if there is any problems with the product, please just contact us, we will solve it in no time. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
HOW TO USE THE NAIL LAMP:
1. Apply a thin layer of Gel Polish according to its instructions for use on your clean, dry nail, do not touch the cuticle or skin along the nails. A thin coat will help the polish to dry faster and stay on your nails longer.
2. Choose an appropriate timer (low temperature mode 10s / 30s / 60s / 99s) according to the requirements of your gel polish. The lamp will turn off automatically after the specified time. Or just use the smart sensor, it turns on or off when you put your hand / foot in or out.
3. Please note that the drying time may vary depending on the brand of gel polish. Our SUNX PLUS is only for all types of gel polish, not regular nail polish. Make sure your polish is compatible before purchasing. For best results, avoid moving your hand too much until drying is complete.
4. If the gel polish is still a bit sticky after drying, wipe your nails with a mild cleanser or rubbing alcohol to remove any sticky residue left behind.
More info : online nail supply store